DISAPPOINTED-----Unable to add note to DEVICE home screen ANDROID

I took evernote premium only for the feature of adding notes on DEVICE home screen for easy access, it's not working at all, can I get the paid money back from evernote?

Can the users suggest any app which lets us add notes onto homescreen? my work involves adding content onto few notes frequently, even onenote is also not working in this aspect

• Evernote Expert

I'm not sure how you are attempting to add a note to the home screen. It works for me. In Evernote 10.28 for Android...

Open the note inside Evernote

Tap the three dot menu in the top right corner

Choose Add note to device Home screen

Drag the shortcut to your desired location or select Add Automatically

If you still require a refund you need to raise a ticket for billing support. App settings, Support

• Level 5

You got Premium ? And not have been updated to Personal when it became available in summer ? Then you are on rebated Premium, a plan that does not get new features in exchange for a lower price (not available any longer)

Or you got Personal ? Still not enough:

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005157

Conclusion: You need to get (as advertised, no trap) Evernote Professional to be able to pin multiple notes. Personal allows for 1 note.

B4256736-B34C-4917-9FB5-FA82AD43D2C0.thumb.jpeg.dec4470dbf20f04022d84eada8113703.jpeg

CADBEF69-D1A9-4C5F-B476-995E1B58D05A.thumb.jpeg.08b18bfbb0c1ee68d60ac93f7d792147.jpeg

• Civils changed the title to DISAPPOINTED-----Unable to add note to DEVICE home screen ANDROID