questions about evernote home - urgent

• can i have up to 12 widegts of any sire on my home dashboard?
  • can i see both month view and day view of calendar widegte if set to largest size
  • cab i have up to 3 scratch pads on my home dashbaord?
  • can i see the numbe rof completed and uncompleted tasks in each note from the notes widget?

my undertsanding being:

yes for

• can i have up to 12 widegts of any sire on my home dashboard?
  • cab i have up to 3 scratch pads on my home dashbaord?
  • can i see both month view and day view of calendar widegte if set to largest size

no for

• can i see the numbe rof completed and uncompleted tasks in each note from the notes widget?

yes

what would be the answers?

• can i have up to 12 widegts of any sire on my home dashboard? yes/no
  • can i see both month view and day view of calendar widegte if set to largest size? yes/no
  • cab i have up to 3 scratch pads on my home dashbaord? yes/no
  • can i see the numbe rof completed and uncompleted tasks in each note from the notes widget? yes/no

• Level 5

I use a 32“ 4K monitor with my MacBook Pro.

When I reduce the zoom factor, I can have a lot of widgets on display. When I quit EN, the last view is remembered and shows again when opening. Only the window needs to be resized.

Home will not use the full screen width. The max width is the one of 1 wide widget. Everything else will show vertically. I can have 7 rows on display, with pretty small print already.

This means I can have up to 21 widgets displaying at once (3 small ones in a row, 7 rows height). If I choose larger widget sizes, the number is reduced.

Not using calendar myself …

Not using tasks myself …

Not using scratchpad myself …

On Personal plan, without intentions to change this (which does not allow some of the requested combinations).

When in doubt, ask support.

• Like 1

dear jon/t

thank you

i tried but did not find anything else

so in summary my understanding

• can i have up to 12 widegts of any sire on my home dashboard? yes/no
  • can i see both month view and day view of calendar widegte if set to largest size? yes/no
  • can i see the numbe rof completed and uncompleted tasks in each note from the notes widget? yes/no

?

anyone else being able to assist me?

• can i have up to 12 widegts of any sire on my home dashboard? yes/no

• Level 5*
49 minutes ago, mystrangeworld said:

anyone else being able to assist me?

@PinkElephant already gave you more than most of us would have been able to.  This is a (mostly) user-supported Forum.  If in doubt,  ask Support,  or use the free version and experiment for yourself...

• Like 1