Contacting Customer Service At Evernote

How can you contact anyone at Evernote???? Their help links don't even work on their website.

I received an email from Evernote for 50% off. My subscription is scheduled to be renewed on January 3, 2022. I'd like to know if I am eligible for the discount.

Very disappointed at not being able to email, chat or talk to a technical support person at Evernote. When they took chat down for premium members, they say it would be up again shortly. That was over a year ago.

I'm seriously considering moving all my notes to another platform and cancelling my subscription because of lack of support and the high cost of the subscription.

Roy Breiling

• Level 5*

Seems like I had the same email from Evernote.  Just at the end here in the greyed-out fine print there's a bit which seems relevant...(my bold text)

Evernote Personal Annual discount offer good only with Evernote Personal purchase. Offer available to Evernote Free, Premium, and web-based Plus users only; offer expires January 31, 2022 at 11:59 PM PT. Offer has no cash value, is non-transferable, may not be sold, and cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer can only be redeemed on Evernote’s website or through the Evernote app. Offer not valid for Plus users who originally subscribed to Evernote via an iOS or Android device. Also, offer may not be used to extend current paid subscriptions. At the end of the discount period, the Personal Annual subscription will automatically renew for a one-year term and your method of payment will be charged the full price unless you cancel prior to that date. Offer is void where prohibited by law.

• Like 1