Evernote doesn't maintain the same position when resizing the window.

Evernote doesn't maintain the same position when resizing the window.

You can see your note scrolling as you resize the window. Maximizing jumps to a whole different position in your note. This doesn't make any sense to me.

• 2 weeks later...

So, a person from the Evernote support is telling me she isn't getting the same behaviour as I do with this issue, with any note, in 2 different machines.

Anybody else can check this and confirm how it behaves for you?

As you can clearly see in the video above, Evernote just doesn't keep the focus on where the cursor is (or selected text) when resizing the window, it is as simple as that.

Hi, very helpful the video to understand the gui problem. I just tested it with some large notes in my account and I could confirm the bug immediately. It is clearly a bug with the editor that does not maintain focus at the correct position while braking the lines in a new order when resizing the window. Tested EN10.25.6 Windows and web client - both are affected. @Milincho: Please do not accept refusal by first level support. If you send them the video devs can dive into the bug. Thanks for pointing out 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • Level 5

Tell you what: If I resize this exact website me and later you will be looking on, it will show exactly the same behavior. Because it is not a word processor document, it is a web site. As every single EN note is practically a web site, build around HTML code.

And now why should it be normal behavior for one web site, but not for another ?

As I see it, there is nothing to acknowledge and nothing to fix - it ain't broken. It is just HTML code flowing around, reacting to be resized.