I upgrade from Premium to Professional, yesterday.  When I try to export to pdf, there are several options that are not available to me and say that I need to upgrade to professional.  How can I get the program to recognize that I already have the professional upgrade.  Thanks.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, PatriceSchadt said:

How can I get the program to recognize that I already have the professional upgrade. 

Log out, then log back in

• Like 1

I did a pdf export yesterday for one note.  It went well, although seemed to be a bit slow.  I want to try with several notes, today, but haven't had success to see if it works the way I think it should.  I have worked more on this today and I am not especially pleased with what I am seeing.  My jpg files that I export as pdf's come through fine.  A pdf note that I have when exported just gives me an unclickable link rather than the note saved as a pdf.  Maybe I am just not understanding.  

I then went to another pdf note, which I tried to do a pdf export and it did not work.  However, when I right clicked on it and clicked Save as, it did what I needed to have done.  It appears to the inexperienced me that I can export jpg to pdf, but when it comes to a pdf note, I just need to do a save as rather than export it.

13 minutes ago, PatriceSchadt said:

I did a pdf export yesterday for one note.  It went well, although seemed to be a bit slow.  I want to try with several notes, today, but haven't had success to see if it works the way I think it should.  I have worked more on this today and I am not especially pleased with what I am seeing.  My jpg files that I export as pdf's come through fine.  A pdf note that I have when exported just gives me an unclickable link rather than the note saved as a pdf.  Maybe I am just not understanding.  

I then went to another pdf note, which I tried to do a pdf export and it did not work.  However, when I right clicked on it and clicked Save as, it did what I needed to have done.  It appears to the inexperienced me that I can export jpg to pdf, but when it comes to a pdf note, I just need to do a save as rather than export it.

The unclickable link problem is similar to the html export problem.

I just tried it (in my used to be Premium, now lesser Personal acct) and see that the addition of page numbers is limited to Pro. Disappointing, but I suppose I get it. What I'm missing is the ability to add the date created, author, etc. Is that still an option or now part of the Pro "upgrade"?

I'm hating v10.17.8 less, but ti's still a painful difference from Legacy  =(

21 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

I think it is a different goal, when exporting to pdf or to HTML. Pdf is fine when the note content is meant.

Then it shouldn't be called pdf export.  Technically it's perfectly possible to add  document links in a pdf document. There was a company that did full pdf export from evernote:  exportnote.com

>>HTML is better for attachments - or better would be once the bug is fixed.

I still can't believe that this bug passed their SQA and that it is so difficult to fix it. As long as this bug isn't fixed, I will never upgrade.