Calendars in New Plans not available for Personal user

Go to solution Solved by agsteele,

• Evernote Expert

The new plans have been released with access to the new Calendar option.

However, even though Personal users (the former Premium band) are supposed to get 1 Calendar connection it doesn't appear to be working - at least not for me.

If I access the Calendar option from the note Instert menu I am, instead, invited to upgrade to Professional with a 2 week trial...

Anyone else confused?

3 minutes ago, agsteele said:

The new plans have been released with access to the new Calendar option.

However, even though Personal users (the former Premium band) are supposed to get 1 Calendar connection it doesn't appear to be working - at least not for me.

If I access the Calendar option from the note Instert menu I am, instead, invited to upgrade to Professional with a 2 week trial...

Anyone else confused?

Try logging out your app and sign back in again. It’s generally resolving these issues. 

• Evernote Expert
  • Solution

Thanks.  Actually had to disconnect my calendar and then reconnect.  I suspect it was a hangover from having been in the Calendar Beta trial.

2 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Try logging out your app and sign back in again. It’s generally resolving these issues. 

Me and others have lots of problems right now. To be real honest, the ”have you rebooted your computer” kind of advice doesn’t help (I know that you are trying to be helpful) instead I hope that the Evernote staff will solve all this mess. Please Evernote, communicate with us!!

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, berntm said:

Me and others have lots of problems right now.

Not minimisng any difficulties,  but surely it makes sense if you have any IT problem to do the basics of 'switch it all off.. switch it all back on again' - and if the regular first-aid doesn't help,  submit a support ticket if you can,  or check in here for assistance if we can. (We're mainly user 2 user around here...)

• Like 1
4 hours ago, WilliamL said:

I didn't only log out do solve the problem (on iOS), I even erased the app and installed it new - and got the same issue once again.

Guess, they have some problems while rolling out the new plans. Even though I'm meanwhile rated as "Personal User" (like agsteele) it seem like my EN-app so far isn't informed about the features this should come with 😉 😞  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, berntm said:

Me and others have lots of problems right now. To be real honest, the ”have you rebooted your computer” kind of advice doesn’t help (I know that you are trying to be helpful) instead I hope that the Evernote staff will solve all this mess. Please Evernote, communicate with us!!

I was sharing what worked for me and trying to be helpful. Next time I see you ask a question I’ll ensure I don’t indulge that tendency. 

• Like 2