BRING THE OLD TAG FILTER BACK

Paulo Octávio

Idea

I heavily depend on this feature since it allows me to search only for tags within a specific notebook. The new filter doesn’t let me do this, for it obligates me to remember the specific tag (and i have a lot of them). I miss the dropdown menu when i click the tag filter button, because i’ve written the tags by medical specialties and themes. PLEASE RETURN THIS FEATURE, UNTIL THEN  I WILL BE USING THE LEGACY VERSION.

• Like 2

5 replies to this idea

I have addressed this issue in the past, but nobody from EN has recognized its importance. I would really appreciate it if they brought this feature back because I cannot remember all the tags that are included in my notebooks. 

• Like 1

Thats exactly my problem!!! The searching is so effective with this method that it made Evernote a absolute essential tool for me. Having it removed and no news about its return is such a disrespect towards the customers. How can a company be in such denial about the mistakes made and obviously not trying hard enough to solve the lack of features is beyond comprehension.

• Level 5

Obviously your priorities are not those of the dev team. And if you go and look at the number of posts and votes, you see that pushing this down the backlog list is probably in sync with customer reaction.

Which is IMHO a pity, because I would like to get this useful feature back as well.