doulos

Look up

I need to check for definition of a word to be sure it is used correctly. This was formerly available in the older version.I am using a MacBook Pro and the current beta version of Evernote app. 

I've never known this be available from within Evernote - I always use 'define<keyword>' or 'spell<keyword>' in Google.

2 hours ago, doulos said:

I need to check for definition of a word to be sure it is used correctly. This was formerly available in the older version.I am using a MacBook Pro and the current beta version of Evernote app. 

Right Click the work   1214281803_ScreenShot2020-09-14at1_45_14PM.png.ecf5805c61233d3214c7d7b9e0f449e8.png

edit: Discussion moved to the beta forum

That's what I've always done. In the beta version I'm now using, it's not available. 

v 6.19.0 build 1643 beta
Editor: v107.1.13786
Service: v1.19.6
© 2019 - 2020 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

On 9/14/2020 at 3:18 PM, doulos said:

If you have a newer MacBook Pro, you can force click (like a longer click which appears to click a second time) on the trackpad to define a word. This works for me in the new beta desktop app.