Saving pdf from Safari - empty pdf

When saving a pdf from Safari (tab containing full-page pdf) using the Evernote share extension, I get the pop-up window and fill in title /notebook / tags

When I open Evernote, the note has been created, but contains an empty pdf (only 60kB)

Anyone having similar issues ? 

Running latest versions of IPadOS & Evernote on an 11’’  iPad Pro

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Mathew C said:

When I open Evernote, the note has been created, but contains an empty pdf

Hi.  Have you tried opening Evernote in a different location? (ie Desktop or another device)  Is the PDF still empty?

• Level 5

My status: WebClipper works on normal websites in Safari and Firefox (MacBook Pro, Catalina).

On sites with full page pdf, I get an error when trying with Safari. In Safari I have this little EN icon to the right of the pdf, half a page down.

On a site opened with Firefox, I get no reaction at all. Since there is no icon, I click on the web clipper icon in the browser icon bar.

In both cases, I would use the "share" function to send the pdf into EN. Since it is a document, there is no need to "clip" anything. It just gets attached to a note.

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, Mathew C said:

When saving a pdf from Safari (tab containing full-page pdf) using the Evernote share extension, I get the pop-up window and fill in title /notebook / tags

When I open Evernote, the note has been created, but contains an empty pdf (only 60kB)

I have the same issue 

I recommend opening a support ticket at https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

My work-around is Save to Files, or the Notability app