Evernote Business has turned into Garbage

• Level 5*

Hi.  As a subscriber you can raise any issues you have with Support - we're a mainly user-fueled forum,  and don't have the power to "give you your notes" - although you should be able to download / export / print any or all of them as required...

• Level 5*
On 4/17/2020 at 6:46 PM, Daniel_DataHelp said:

I can't share notes.

Evernote's sharing feature works very well   
If you provide details we can provide assistance

>>support doesn't work

Support works very well   
Again, if you provide details we canrovide detaila

https://discussion.evernote.com/announcement/72-issues-accessing-evernote-support-channels/

>> Just give me my notes so I can transfer them to a platform that works.

Evernote provides an export feature making it very easy to take your notes

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005557-How-to-export-content-from-Evernote

• Level 5

Probably support will not work that well - if confronted with a ticket comprising the substance of the initial post ....

Unless there is something hidden in that story that is not yet revealed, I can only confirm that for me sharing works just fine, and support will react in due time if ticketed. Sometimes they may not be able to help, but then it is an issue with the software that needs more than just a few good tips and better settings.

• 1 month later...
On 6/10/2020 at 3:21 AM, kirinrin said:

Evernote is not bad for small bussiness and I use it in my work. I want to create some apps in healthcare like hipaa.
Healthcare messaging app now is effective for doctors and patients. A messaging app for HIPAA compliance must also have all the measures and tools built-in to fulfill the requirements

Just a quick note that if you are looking for something that is HIPAA compliant, you will want to have another solution. While Evernote has upgraded their backend over the years, it is not HIPAA compliant.