Evernote is a good tool for note, here I have some advises:

1. Add TO-DO and  calendar  function.

2. For old UI, maybe obsoleted, so expect to change UI,

3. Increase synchronization speed.

4. Add password function.

best Regards

• Level 5

I basically agree on 1,2 and 4.

The only question for me is if this will overload the app with functions. I use for example Things for the follow up, feeding it by external links from EN that allow to always go by one click to the related note. Things has much more ToDo-functionality than I would ever expect from EN, and the integration works very good.

What is an old UI in your opinion ? My issue is more with the UIs being too diverse.

With 3, I disagree. I have done quite some data moving, in and out, on different clients etc. Superfast and reliable, even compared to apps like OneDrive that do nothing else than syncing.

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, Andy Ma said:

1. Add TO-DO and  calendar  function.

2. For old UI, maybe obsoleted, so expect to change UI,

3. Increase synchronization speed.

4. Add password function.

It is usually better to use one forum topic for each feature request, and post in the appropriate subforum in https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/449-product-feedbackfeature-requests/.

Note that most of the items you are requesting already have been requested. You should find the existing feature requests for them, and add your vote instead of adding new requests.

• Level 5

That was an interesting thread before being brutally cut short - sure there is a voting section on each and every point, as on zillions others.

But we have the year of consolidation and trouble-fixing, so we may feel free to discuss a little bit, with flowers in our hair 🧚🏻‍♀️

I think we are done before the one, grand, unified WebWinOSxAndroiOS-client will materialize.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

That was an interesting thread before being brutally cut short - sure there is a voting section on each and every point, as on zillions others.

But we have the year of consolidation and trouble-fixing, so we may feel free to discuss a little bit, with flowers in our hair 🧚🏻‍♀️

It's trying to keep individual feature requests in a single topic so that a vote counts for one request, not 2 or more. This makes it easier to merge identical requests, as a maintenance issue as well. And if and until there are OS-specific clients that behave exactly alike, then it's also best to post in the forum specific to a specific client, unless it's a general request.

• Level 5

Sure it is.

But I’ve learned that brainstorming can be a wonderful thing, and that it is over when the quiet guy raises and says „o.k., let us structure this ...“

The voting section is just this: Efficient, but it lacks some esprit.

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, Andy Ma said:

Add TO-DO and  calendar  function.

Can you add detail on the To-Do and calendar functions

>>Add password function

Also need details - Evernote accounts require a password for access

>>Increase synchronization speed.

I don't notice synchronization; it runs in the background and my devices are always up to date

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

But I’ve learned that brainstorming can be a wonderful thing, and that it is over when the quiet guy raises and says „o.k., let us structure this ...“

??

3 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

The voting section is just this: Efficient, but it lacks some esprit.

There's nothing stopping people from discussing issues or brainstorming in the voting forums; in fact, there's quite a lot of it. And there's a lot of merit in keeping separate, unrelated, requests, um, separate.