Team notifications

Vlad Ned

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, Vlad Ned said:

Hi gI'm sharing a notebook with my partner, but the problem is she didn't get any notifications when I edit the note. Neither do I.

Just wanted to ask, is there some function for this team notifications? 

I know of no service providing a notice of changed notes  edited: see @csihilling's post below on SureNotifier - the service works well

I have this scripted on my Mac to identify changes based on Update Date

I also view my notes in update date sequence so newly changed notes are at the top

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, Vlad Ned said:

Hi guys. 

I'm sharing a notebook with my partner, but the problem is she didn't get any notifications when I edit the note. Neither do I.

Just wanted to ask, is there some function for this team notifications? 

Not a function but if you search the forums you can find some third party options..

• Level 5*

Thanks for the mention, @csihilling!

Yes, we created SureNotifier because Evernote itself doesn't provide such a notification mechanism. We let you get email and/or mobile push notifications, and you can define multiple different notification settings for different notebooks/tags (or groups of notebooks/tags) to define how often and where you get notified.  The mobile app also lets you view lists of these recently changed notes.

Sneak preview: while we've started with Evernote, we plan to add support for other cloud services, starting with Google Drive.  This will provide a level of customization/flexibility for getting notified of changes to GDrive documents that's not currently available, plus it will be integrated with Evernote changes so you'll have one place to see everything that's changed.

Archived