Tags adding feature

I am using note pane, in the evernote in window 10

when i want to few tag to it, i have to click add tag to type again, which is very slow

i would prefer to have a shortcut for adding tags(yes, i press ctrl alt t for adding tags, but that way, i can not type and see the tags that already exist)

i would ideally prefer to be able to add many tags at the sametime, without lift my hand back n forth in the note pane

thanks,

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you have a set list of tags that you are adding to a note,  set them up in one comma-separated string as in: "tag1,tag2,tag3" (without the quotes) and copy / paste that into the tag field in your new note.  Evernote will split the list of tags into individual tags applied to that note.

• Level 5*

You should be able to hit F3 and then type as much of the tag as you need to select it, then hit enter and repeat for the next tag.  If I understand what your are trying to do.

• Level 5
12 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  If you have a set list of tags that you are adding to a note,  set them up in one comma-separated string as in: "tag1,tag2,tag3" (without the quotes) and copy / paste that into the tag field in your new note.  Evernote will split the list of tags into individual tags applied to that note.

That is an interesting tip. It even works for tags that contain  multiple words.

• Level 5
6 hours ago, csihilling said:

You should be able to hit F3 and then type as much of the tag as you need to select it, then hit enter and repeat for the next tag.  If I understand what your are trying to do.

Using F3 is my preferred choice. It is fast and flexible.

On 10/20/2016 at 6:34 AM, gazumped said:

did try it but it doesn't work.

the list of tag doesn't comes up to choose.

but thanks.

On 10/20/2016 at 1:34 PM, csihilling said:

Yes, that help a lot!

still wish, could use just comma sign, and get going with it

thank you very much

Archived