magicturtle

android Evernote keeps on freezing after the latest Android update

Has anyone else experienced this?

The program keeps on freezing after the latest Android update

Specifically everytime when addding handwritten note

Have you done the usual band-aid fixes of phone off/  phone on;  and uninstall / reinstall app??

Yes already tried that.

Specifically, the back menu froze (would not let us press the back button) when:

- adding a handwriting note

- turning the screen off

- then turning the screen back on

OK - your phone may be running out of storage space,  but I'd suggest reporting the problem - it could be a bug with your particular handset/ tablet.

No I don't think im running out of space

The problem is found both in my Note 2 and Note 8 after the latest update

I am having the same problem! Exactly what you describe. My system: Note 3. I restart the phone, but useless.

I am having the same problem! Exactly what you describe. My system: Note 3. I restart the phone, but useless.

Exactly the same for me on a Note 3. I'm on the beta track and it's occurring with that version too. It's been reported to the developers, and they do tend to be quite responsive. How long it takes fixes to work their way through to the general release I couldn't say though.

• Like 1

Hello,

I have a Chinese android phone 4.1.1. When I launch the evernote app I get a start screen with a person surrounded by activity "activity bubbles" tapping a bubble" gives a dialog box that explains that activit, but that's it. nothing to tap to proceed. What's wrong?

Thanks

Burt

It wasn't an animation...just a screen that showed Evernote's capabilities.

Sorry...I see that a reboot after installation was required to get Evernote started, in my case.

Thank you for your reply

Burt

Evernote freezes alot. I am not able to use it for my studies and work management. Pls help me. Evernote is very imp for me. If I wrote write about more than 500 or 600 Words then it works very slowly and consequently, freezes.

My email is --- readmeditationevernote@gmail.com

Pls help 

On 14/10/2016 at 0:06 PM, tinkugupta said:

Evernote freezes alot. I am not able to use it for my studies and work management. Pls help me. Evernote is very imp for me. If I wrote write about more than 500 or 600 Words then it works very slowly and consequently, freezes.

My email is --- readmeditationevernote@gmail.com

Pls help 

Hi.  Have you tried restarting and uninstalling / reinstalling the app?  How much storage space do you have remaining?  Are you working in areas where there's a good network connection?

1st did.

2nd..  more than enough storage.. in gb's

3rd--1mbps to 2mbps speed in my area.

Pls I can't pay money for bussiness accont .. I m student.

Not asking for help..but asking for my right.

evernote is not giving facility of premium accont properly.

If note stuck how can we write..

Take words positive

May u live happy peaceful extremely successful and prosperous life.

You certainly shouldn't need to pay for a Business account.  If you have a premium account I'd suggest you contact support directly,  or message them on Twitter

While you're waiting for a reply you could try using a word-processor app on your phone to take notes initially,  then copy/ paste the content into your note when you finish editing it,  or just attach the w-p file to the note.  You can open it again directly from the note if you wish to edit it further.

Hello @tinkugupta,

I have responded to your support ticket through our ticketing system so that we can better assist you. Please be sure to check your inbox or junk/spam folder of your email for the email from me. It doesn't sound like you are needing Evernote Business, but we can talk more about that through email to find you an option that suits your needs.