Evernote keeps on freezing after the latest Android update

I am having the same problem! Exactly what you describe. My system: Note 3. I restart the phone, but useless.

Exactly the same for me on a Note 3. I'm on the beta track and it's occurring with that version too. It's been reported to the developers, and they do tend to be quite responsive. How long it takes fixes to work their way through to the general release I couldn't say though.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Evernote freezes alot. I am not able to use it for my studies and work management. Pls help me. Evernote is very imp for me. If I wrote write about more than 500 or 600 Words then it works very slowly and consequently, freezes.

My email is --- readmeditationevernote@gmail.com

Pls help 

• Level 5*
On 14/10/2016 at 0:06 PM, tinkugupta said:

Evernote freezes alot. I am not able to use it for my studies and work management. Pls help me. Evernote is very imp for me. If I wrote write about more than 500 or 600 Words then it works very slowly and consequently, freezes.

My email is --- readmeditationevernote@gmail.com

Pls help 

Hi.  Have you tried restarting and uninstalling / reinstalling the app?  How much storage space do you have remaining?  Are you working in areas where there's a good network connection?

1st did.

2nd..  more than enough storage.. in gb's

3rd--1mbps to 2mbps speed in my area.

Pls I can't pay money for bussiness accont .. I m student.

Not asking for help..but asking for my right.

evernote is not giving facility of premium accont properly.

If note stuck how can we write..

Take words positive

May u live happy peaceful extremely successful and prosperous life.

• Level 5*

You certainly shouldn't need to pay for a Business account.  If you have a premium account I'd suggest you contact support directly,  or message them on Twitter

While you're waiting for a reply you could try using a word-processor app on your phone to take notes initially,  then copy/ paste the content into your note when you finish editing it,  or just attach the w-p file to the note.  You can open it again directly from the note if you wish to edit it further.

Hello @tinkugupta,

I have responded to your support ticket through our ticketing system so that we can better assist you. Please be sure to check your inbox or junk/spam folder of your email for the email from me. It doesn't sound like you are needing Evernote Business, but we can talk more about that through email to find you an option that suits your needs.

Archived