(Archived) Evernote hangs when I select multiple notes

Dezgo

Idea

Hey all. Loving Evernote, I've been an avid user for almost a year now, almost 2500 notes and going strong!

One thing I've found today though, when I select multiple notes, it hangs! It definitely didn't do this before as I've done this before to then merge notes and it worked fine. I did do an update the other day, I'm thinking that must have caused this glitch.

Anyone else had this problem?

Cheers,

Derek.

9 replies to this idea

It appears that I have the same problem with the new EN Mac Beta 5. It happens sometimes. I am in the process of clearing out my "Inbox" notebook and moving notes around. 9 times out of 10 I can select multiple notebooks and then sometimes it hangs when I select a 2 or more notebooks. Eventually it begins responding and then notes are selected. I can then move those notes and everything is fine. It does seem to be related to the notes themselves because once they are moved I can go to the new notebook and when I select them together again EN once again hangs for ~2 minutes.

There is nothing in the activity log during the time that EN was hung and nothing before or after.

Please contact me if you'd like me to give you more information.

Archived