How to save a few pages from a PDF?

When I'm reading a magazine in PDF format I would like to save just a few (possibly non-consecutive) pages, for example one of the articles, to EN without extracting them first of course. Is it possible? Thanks.

Thanks. So no way to collect pages from the PDF in one EN note without using another app to extract the desired pages first?

EN should consider the possibility of creating a note by selecting specific pages from a large (and mostly irrelevant) PDF document.

OTOH can EN be active from inside a PDF editor app, as a plugin for example?
Working on PC in Win10 and Android.

• Level 5*
11 minutes ago, Uber Nemo said:

Thanks. So no way to collect pages from the PDF in one EN note without using another app to extract the desired pages first?

EN should consider the possibility of creating a note by selecting specific pages from a large (and mostly irrelevant) PDF document.

OTOH can EN be active from inside a PDF editor app, as a plugin for example?
Working on PC in Win10 and Android.

Hi.  If you can copy and paste the paragraphs / pages you want,  then just start a new note and paste away - but the chances are that isn't going to work.

Plan B would be to download and edit the content to extract individual pages as separate files,  then save them to one or more Evernote notes.  Evernote isn't an add-on for a PDF editor,  just a place you can store files,  or bits of files for future analysis or reference... 

Hi and thanks! Got it. I have been doing just that so far but I was looking for a better, more streamlined way. I thought I might have missed something obvious. Apparently not. Thanks again!

• Like 1
  • Level 5

You can „print“ the pdf into a new pdf, selecting the pages you want, and put this pdf into a new or the original note.

However you will sometimes loose some features of the original pdf by this, like OCR data.

• Like 2

Hi and thanks! That's another way indeed (good point about the OCR). I could also clip the screen (whole or some parts) directly from the pdf viewing app (browser ou dedicated pdf viewer) and save these clips as a note (losing the text search capability unless EN can do OCR automatically) but again I would prefer a more direct approach as I do that often. Thanks again !