TAGS, exporting notes, random cursor jumps and generate support ticket

Guys this is maddening.

1. For already 2 weeks in a row I cant  get my tags working. Evernotes freezes and I have to refresh my page. 

2. And I also tried exporting my notes, but ofcourse... the how-to instructions don't work.. I work on windows and right-clicking a notebook does NOT i repeat DOES NOT give me the options to export...

3. Also.. when typing, suddenly my cursor jumps back the beginning of the note and to make matters wors: it delets what I just typed... I have to type it all over again or do a CTRL+Z get back what I was typing.. then went on for 7 days straight... WHAT IS GOING ON?? 

4. I'v also tried contacting Evernotes by generating a support ticket, but to no avail, because the damn questionair brings me back to the freaking start of the menu. I NEVER AM ABLE TO REACH CREATING A TICKET like i'm used to. Very frustrating!

Can ANYBODY from Evernote help me out, cuz I highly doubt that somebody of the community can help with this. 

Thanks in advance...

• Level 5

As a basic user, you can’t issue a support ticket.

If you want help here, it is plainly from other users like me. 

The next step would be to tell more about the system you are working on, operating system and EN client.

The alternative would be to go on Premium for one month, and contact support.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
3 hours ago, TristanN said:

For already 2 weeks in a row I cant  get my tags working. Evernotes freezes and I have to refresh my page. 

You'll have to be more specific about what you mean by "I cant  get my tags working." For example, are you adding, removing tags? Trying to filter using tags? Browsing the tag list in the left panel? Browsing the tag panel? Don't make people trying to help you guess...

3 hours ago, TristanN said:

And I also tried exporting my notes, but ofcourse... the how-to instructions don't work.. I work on windows and right-clicking a notebook does NOT i repeat DOES NOT give me the options to export...

I see this working in the Windows application Make sure you don't mean the web version that runs in your web browser -- you cannot export notes or notebooks from the web browser.

You can try getting official Evernote help via https://twitter.com/evernotehelps

• Like 1

@PinkElephant thnx for your reply. Have they changed something in recent months? Because I've always been able to create a support ticket...

i work on: intel core i7-4770 CPU @ 3,4 ghz and 3.2 ghz - 16gb RAM - 64 bit OS

I highly doubt my system is the case... I also have the same problem on my laptop or any other browser.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, TristanN said:

I work in a web browser... the application is that also available for basic users? if so I will install it

You're using Evernote's web platform  

The Evernote/Windows client is available at www.evernote.com/download   
The same software is used for all account levels 

>>And I also tried exporting my notes, but ofcourse... the how-to instructions don't work.. I work on windows and right-clicking a notebook does NOT i repeat DOES NOT give me the options to export...

The export feature is supported on the Windows and Mac platforms; not the web platform

>>Because I've always been able to create a support ticket...

Support tickets can only be created by paid accounts

• Like 1
  • Level 5

If you are on the web client running in the browser, try to switch to the „old“ or „classic“ version of the client.

The new version is nice (new editor ...), but it may create problems with functions not yet integrated into it. 

The Client (in your case for Windows) offers far more possibilities, and does create it‘s own data base on the PC. However the server data base is always the Master, which means the limitations of the Basic account still apply.

• Level 5*
42 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

If you are on the web client running in the browser, try to switch to the „old“ or „classic“ version of the client.

I think it may be listed as Previous also...

@DTLow tnx for the downloadlink. I will try this when support and I cant come to an solution.

And I get what your saying in regards of support tickets for paid accounts.. but nevertheless.. I always had the ability to create support tickets. Couple of days ago I replied to an old one and I got them back talking to me... tnx for all your efforts!