Huge Font Size in Note Panel View

Go to solution Solved by RavBoy,

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, Bruce M said:

Tried that already. I also noticed that the vertical and horizontal scroll bars are about triple the size.

Take a look at it in the Evernote web client, just to make sure it's not the note content, but instead something weird with the Windows application.

• Level 5*
On 9/5/2019 at 12:16 PM, Bruce M said:

I just noticed this in the last week or so but in the panel view window, the font size is huge and my zoom level is at 0. Is this a Windows issue or Evernote or me!?

2019-09-05 12_12_20-Window.png

Highlight the text and see what the font size is then.

RavBoy,

That did it! Thanks.

I use Greenshot to capture screenshots. I like it because it has lots of options and features. You can easily markup your screenshots with arrows, highlighting, etc... It has a obfuscation tool which I used in this post and you can dial in how much you want it to pixelate.

Cheers,

Bruce 

• Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...

Hey, guys. I recently had the same problem, I also thought it was me doing something, or it's on the site changes. In my case, everything was easier, I just increased the font myself, somehow. I felt like a dinosaur until I could figure out the font and its size. When I read the forums, I am glad that I am not the only one, and it becomes easier. The last time I dealt with fonts their styles and sizes was at university. I always liked customizing and working with them.