RWS123

Change spacing between notes

I updated the evernote app on my galaxy s7 and now there is a lot of extra space between notes.

I havent found a way to change this in the settings, am i missing it? Screenshot :

Screenshot_20181103-102455_Evernote.thumb.jpg.d16104feb6a74881303329bda023ccc9.jpg

Hi.  I believe this is the standard setup,  and there's no way to alter that in Settings.  Notes with more than just a title should show extra information and include thumbnails where there are images...

Recent updates of the Android app have changed the way notes are displayed in the list. Some will find the somewhat more spread-out or open display appealing, others will find it annoying and space-wasting, I suppose. But it is the way the interface is designed currently, and cannot be adjusted.

• Thanks 1

I also dislike this change.   Spent 15 minutes looking for somewhere to send Evernote that feedback.   Would appreciate a suggestion on where to do that.

49 minutes ago, lilbuddha said:

I also dislike this change.   Spent 15 minutes looking for somewhere to send Evernote that feedback.   Would appreciate a suggestion on where to do that.

You could post in Evernote's discussion forum  😋

@DTLow, the so-called user @seranrakan1995 may be a bot. At any rate, it mainly seems to (a) quote an earlier post, but with underlining and links to various Websites embedded in the quote; then (b) make an apparent reply, often copied from another earlier post. It's cleverly done, but I'm 99% sure it's fake. At any rate, I wouldn't click on those links if you paid me. I've reported the posts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1