Change spacing between notes

• Level 5*

Hi.  I believe this is the standard setup,  and there's no way to alter that in Settings.  Notes with more than just a title should show extra information and include thumbnails where there are images...

• Level 5

Recent updates of the Android app have changed the way notes are displayed in the list. Some will find the somewhat more spread-out or open display appealing, others will find it annoying and space-wasting, I suppose. But it is the way the interface is designed currently, and cannot be adjusted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
49 minutes ago, lilbuddha said:

I also dislike this change.   Spent 15 minutes looking for somewhere to send Evernote that feedback.   Would appreciate a suggestion on where to do that.

You could post in Evernote's discussion forum  😋

• 2 months later...
  • Level 5

@DTLow, the so-called user @seranrakan1995 may be a bot. At any rate, it mainly seems to (a) quote an earlier post, but with underlining and links to various Websites embedded in the quote; then (b) make an apparent reply, often copied from another earlier post. It's cleverly done, but I'm 99% sure it's fake. At any rate, I wouldn't click on those links if you paid me. I've reported the posts.

Archived