Get image editing back in Evernote!

Guest Rob Johnson

• Level 5*
On 2018-01-27 at 9:41 AM, Guest Rob Johnson said:

When will  Evernote get a clue to have image editing be part of adding pics and also improve formatting? 

You didn't indicate a platform/device.  
You're posting in the Evernote Business Public Beta - Spaces forum

I'm able to add images, from my camera or library.

The editor has limited editing features; I also use a dedicated photo editor app

• 4 weeks later...

The most glaring omission, I think, is the ability to resize the image (I mean really resize, not just dragging to make it look smaller on a page). Most images I include in Evernote are way too large, and every single time I take a picture of a receipt or anything with my phone I always have to open each image with Snag-it and resize to 30% and save.  I dream of being able to right-click an image within evernote, selecting Resize, and having a lovely fly-out with percentages and/or pixel sizes.  The better dream is to have a setting where I could say: limit all photos to width: xx or height: xx, whichever fits best.  As they say in the movies, a girl can dream...

• Like 1
On 2/24/2018 at 11:50 AM, lisec said:

I dream of being able to right-click an image within evernote, selecting Resize, and having a lovely fly-out with percentages and/or pixel sizes.  The better dream is to have a setting where I could say: limit all photos to width: xx or height: xx, whichever fits best.  As they say in the movies, a girl can dream...

+1    Always find myself resizing.   Rather have that than, say "pixelate"  

• 1 year later...

Don't know why it was not working for windows, and I still don't know if it is working now. I was looking for some kind of solution, to fix this editing problem of mine, I was trying to write to the administration of the site, I was searching on the internet, but for a good part of the time I was not able to find anything relevant. But some time ago I got lucky and I found this site www.softorbits.com They have a bunch of different stuff for editing photo and video, this is most useful app I've found on the internet shore

• Level 5

Hi, and welcome to the forums. What specific type of editing are you looking to do? When I right-click on an image in the Windows program, I get a menu that includes Annotate This Image and Annotate a Copy of This Image. Either of those opens the image in an editing window that allows adding various shapes and lines, highlights, text boxes, cropping, etc.