• Announcements

• gbarry

Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps   09/20/2016

We've been leveling up our support across all channels. If you're active on Twitter, try your hand with our @evernotehelps feed. It's helmed by a crack team out of Austin, TX who are here to answer your questions. They're generally active from 7am-4pm CST.  https://twitter.com/evernotehelps  
Fred V.

Application to make nice pdf or print out of Evernote

Idea

Hello,

I've been asking for more printing settings in Evernote for years but I think Evernote people don't care at all about users printing their notes.

I would love to be able to change some settings when I'm printing or exporting to .PDF : set margins, fit to page, define header or footer, etc

Is there an application that could open a Evernote database and convert some notes to PDF with such configuration settings ?

I've read about ExportNote, I'm waiting for an answer from the Support Team @Jerome S ?

Do you use another tool to make customized exports of Evernote ?

Thanks

• Like 1

4 replies to this idea

9 minutes ago, Fred V. said:

The Mac/Win platforms allow for export to html format which you can open with a browser
From there, you're dealing with the browser print options

A cloud solution is cloudHQ

1 hour ago, Fred V. said:

Hello,

I've been asking for more printing settings in Evernote for years but I think Evernote people don't care at all about users printing their notes.

I would love to be able to change some settings when I'm printing or exporting to .PDF : set margins, fit to page, define header or footer, etc

Is there an application that could open a Evernote database and convert some notes to PDF with such configuration settings ?

I've read about ExportNote, I'm waiting for an answer from the Support Team @Jerome S ?

Thanks

There is as page set up option in windows margins and the like.  Personally I modify the print preferences for the printer I have selected, be it an actual printer or a PDF print engine.  Most of the options other than maybe header/footer are included therein.  A standard place to set all the normal print formatting options might be nice. 

14 hours ago, CalS said:

There is as page set up option in windows margins and the like.  Personally I modify the print preferences for the printer I have selected, be it an actual printer or a PDF print engine.  Most of the options other than maybe header/footer are included therein.  A standard place to set all the normal print formatting options might be nice. 

Hello,

Yes for Windows, but for Mac there is no margin settings ..

Printing a note from a Mac gives an ugly result, :( too much emmpty space

16 hours ago, DTLow said:

The Mac/Win platforms allow for export to html format which you can open with a browser
From there, you're dealing with the browser print options

A cloud solution is cloudHQ

You are right, exporting to html then printing is quite a nice idea.. I can also use tools to convert these html to pdf ..

Maybe I don't need a specific tool to do what i want .. thanks @DTLow