After scanning a business card in the Evernote app on iPhone and pressing save there is the choice to "Email my contact info"

Where is "my contact info" being retrieved; a place in Evernote or my contact address book from the mobile device?

The contact information contained in the email to the recipient is not the information I want to forward or share. It is my old company, email, and phone number.

• Thanks 1
  • 6 months later...

I have this question/problem or a related one...it appears to be pulling the information from "my" personal record in my iOS contacts, but it seems to be sending specific fields and I'd like to know how to select which information is sent; for example, I have my Home address in my contact card but I don't want to send that out when I am replying to someone who just handed me their business card.

Where are the Settings to customize what happens when you tap "Email my contact info"?  I have looked in the iPhone app and the Evernote web settings and I can't find anything dealing with this.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/16/2017 at 8:18 AM, craigacarter said:

After scanning a business card in the Evernote app on iPhone and pressing save there is the choice to "Email my contact info"

Where is "my contact info" being retrieved; a place in Evernote or my contact address book from the mobile device?

The contact information contained in the email to the recipient is not the information I want to forward or share. It is my old company, email, and phone number.

Was there an answer provide for this?  I can't find where Evernote is getting my old title and email address.

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, neel_duncan said:

Was there an answer provide for this?  I can't find where Evernote is getting my old title and email address.

Hi.  No answer recorded here,  but the suggestion seems to be that it might be your phone's user details that are being quoted.  Evernote obviously has your contact details too - are both up to date?  As a subscriber you could ask Support about this directly - when you do get an answer,  please post it here...