Where can I report a problem?

Extropy

I've looked all over and I can't find the support page anymore. I need to report two problems:

(1) Evernote 6.10 on OS X randomly consumes GB of memory, slowing the entire system down and requiring Evernote restart

(2) I wanted to swap my primary and secondary emails, so I deleted the secondary, and when I tried to change the primary to what had been the secondary, it told me that email is already in use.

• Level 5*

For support, isn't https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action available?

For reporting problems with your application, you can also go to the Product Feedback forum for the particular client you're using, Mac in your case.

For things like admin stuff, that's probably a Customer Support thing, but hopefully an Evernote rep like @amanda_h or @Matt W. will notice and pick this up, as they do sometimes.

• Level 5*
42 minutes ago, Extropy said:

(2) I wanted to swap my primary and secondary emails, so I deleted the secondary, and when I tried to change the primary to what had been the secondary, it told me that email is already in use.

Is this referring to two accounts?
As you found out, each account has to be associated with an unique email
Not sure how you "deleted" the secondary email address
My approach would be to create a temporary third email address and use that in the swap

Hi @Extropy,

I'd suggest submitting a support request here for the first issue regarding memory usage on your Mac so a member of our Customer Support Team can get some additional information to help troubleshoot this. Regarding your second issue, you can swap the email addresses of the accounts by following these steps:

1. Sign in to the account with your desired email address at https://www.evernote.com. If the account has been deactivated, you can reactivate it here.
  2. Change the email address on that account to something not currently associated with another Evernote account (this will free up the use of your desired email address). If you don't have an additional email address to add to this account, or you do not wish to use one of your additional email addresses, I suggest using a service such as 10 Minute Mail.
  3. Sign out then sign in to your primary account
  4. Change the email address to your desired email address

I hope that helps!

Archived