Due to limited holiday staffing, chat will be unavailable from Thursday, July 2 at 5:30 PM (CDT) to Monday, July 13 at 8 AM (CDT). This will allow us to reply to your email requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding. ×
Dennis VJ

remove "go premium"

Idea

Hi

I  have the Plus subscription that is all I need  but it's annoying to  be reminded with the message "go premium"  , I see the option in the sidebar and occasionally in a note ,  can this message  be removed ?

Thanks.

• Like 1

9 replies to this idea

4 minutes ago, Dennis VJ said:

I  have the Plus subscription that is all I need  but it's annoying to  be reminded with the message "go premium"  , I see the option in the sidebar and occasionally in a note ,  can this message  be removed ?

Can you post some screenshots?

Moved to Mac Product Feedback.

Hello,

Any updates on this?  I just upgraded to Plus, with no need for Premium, and I would like to not see this constantly.

Seriously... Let's drop the hard-sell Evernote. I'm already paying. I thought the nags would go away after paying for Plus.

On 11/29/2016 at 2:20 AM, bcartier said:

Seriously... Let's drop the hard-sell Evernote. I'm already paying. I thought the nags would go away after paying for Plus.

I agree 100%. It's tacky.

Wait 'til you're a Premium member and then you can look forward to those promotions being replaced with Upgrade Your Team.  I don't have a team. But it wants me to upgrade nonetheless.