Evernote Mac 6.7.1 Update

JMichaelTX

Idea

• Level 5*

Well, it appears that once again Evernote has made an update to EN Mac without any announcement in the forums.  At least I do not see one.  @EvernoteAlex, it would be most helpful if you guys could continue the long tradition of your predecessors of posting announcement of updates, along with release notes.

Also, the "Release Notes" menu item seems to be missing from Ver 6.7.1.  I was going to post the Release Notes, but can't find them.

Screenshot:

EN-Mac-6.7.1-Help-Menu.png

8 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, csihilling said:

I was cycling through my unread in the forums and the below was next in line to yours.

That's nice, but it refers to Ver 6.7.  I was referring to Ver 6.7.1.

Reading is such a challenge these days.  ;)

• Level 5*

Well, it was posted 6/1 so I thought it was the one.  So no more scotch when I'm reading the forums I suppose.

So two new Mac versions within a week?  Or someone forgot to put a .1 on their post?  Just wondering... 

• Level 5*
45 minutes ago, csihilling said:

Well, it was posted 6/1 so I thought it was the one.

Ah, failure to actually read and bad assumptions.  A deadly combination. B)

46 minutes ago, csihilling said:

So two new Mac versions within a week?  Or someone forgot to put a .1 on their post?

I guess if you were a Mac user you might be more informed.  I think these are what they refer to as "hot fixes".  

From the Update Release Notes on the Mac I have NOT yet updated:

Version 6.7.1

Fixed:
- Fixed various bugs that affect users on OS X 10.10.x.

21 hours ago, JMichaelTX said:

Well, it appears that once again Evernote has made an update to EN Mac without any announcement in the forums.  At least I do not see one.  @EvernoteAlex, it would be most helpful if you guys could continue the long tradition of your predecessors of posting announcement of updates, along with release notes.

Also, the "Release Notes" menu item seems to be missing from Ver 6.7.1.  I was going to post the Release Notes, but can't find them.

+1 for posting update announcements. It really does seem a little disrespectful that we are not being given these announcements any more.

The release notes for 6.7.1 are:

• Fixed various bugs that affect users on OS X 10.10.x.
  • Level 5*
12 hours ago, JMichaelTX said:

Ah, failure to actually read and bad assumptions.  A deadly combination. B)

No claim at being perfect here!  ;)

Archived