Saved Search Names

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, dglennsmith said:

Every search I save gets a "1" added to the name I assign. For example if I create a search called "Action Items", when I refresh or sync the name gets changed to "Action Items 1". Happens with any search I create.

I have the same problem with two of my searches.  I can edit to remove the 1, and it changes back.
Not a serious problem - more of a curiosity.

I had an additional problem; the search consisted of two tags -Tag:!Archive tag:"!Journal"
and it took two clicks.  The first click gave me tag:"!Journal" and the second click gave me both search items

I opened a support ticket, and they're looking into it.
In the meantime, the second issue of requiring two clicks seems to have resolved itself.

56d25493562d2_ScreenShot2016-02-27at5.57

•  
On 28-2-2016 at 2:31 AM, dglennsmith said:

Every search I save gets a "1" added to the name I assign. For example if I create a search called "Action Items", when I refresh or sync the name gets changed to "Action Items 1". Happens with any search I create.

Smitty

I have exactly the same "problem". Anybody knows how to solve this?

Thanks!

Wouter

• Level 5*
On 2/28/2016 at 7:31 PM, dglennsmith said:

Every search I save gets a "1" added to the name I assign

4 hours ago, composer said:

I have exactly the same "problem".

Please submit a bug report:

I recommend that everyone who experiences a bug to submit a bug report.  This will make sure that Evernote is aware of the issue, provide your environment data to help identify/fix the issue, and put more pressure on Evernote to fix.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue", "Payment/Billing Issue", and  "Log in issues".

• 1 month later...
  • amanda_h pinned and featured this topic
  • amanda_h unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived