Full Page Screenshots

PhilD

Idea

I use the Web Clipper tool extremely frequently and whilst the screenshot functionality is very useful, I sometimes find that I need to take a screenshot of the entire page, including the content that is 'below the fold'. There are some third party plugins available that can achieve this, but it'd be great if the web clipper could do this natively. Is this enhanced functionality something that would/could be considered in a future release?

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
22 hours ago, PhilD said:

I use the Web Clipper tool extremely frequently and whilst the screenshot functionality is very useful, I sometimes find that I need to take a screenshot of the entire page, including the content that is 'below the fold'.

As per @csihilling - this is what I see when web clipping

screenshot.png.fdb05893665a29cf3c2e54379

Is this a dead idea? I have the same issue...I want to be able to mark-up screenshots of web pages, but the screenshot feature only grabs what is currently visible in the viewport. This renders the feature about 10% as usable as it would be if it could grab the entire page (including the content "below the fold"). Unfortunately, I'm going to have to go to a 3rd-party for this, which is a shame because Evernote is *so close* to providing an adequate solution (but you're missing it by *that* much...).

• Level 5*
On 10/16/2018 at 10:05 AM, TomCog said:

Is this a dead idea? I have the same issue...I want to be able to mark-up screenshots of web pages, but the screenshot feature only grabs what is currently visible in the viewport. This renders the feature about 10% as usable as it would be if it could grab the entire page (including the content "below the fold"). Unfortunately, I'm going to have to go to a 3rd-party for this, which is a shame because Evernote is *so close* to providing an adequate solution (but you're missing it by *that* much...).

I use the Awesome Screenshot extension/add-in for whole pages.  Clipper for everything else. 

Archived