Business cards into phone contacts

I scanned a bunch of cards before realizing i had to turn on the import into phone contacts switch. Would love to get those cards into the phone's contacts. Is it possible to add a previously scanned card into the phone's contacts?

• Level 5*

Hi.  This is a Windows-only utility,  but if you can get some time on a Windows machine you will at least be able to extract the data to CSV*, and may be able to convert that into contacts... Tusktools Contact Exporter

Don't know if anyone else has any alternatives...

* If you aren't familiar with that file type it will open in a spreadsheet to view the content...

On December 20, 2015 at 8:59 AM, shekala said:

I scanned a bunch of cards before realizing i had to turn on the import into phone contacts switch. Would love to get those cards into the phone's contacts. Is it possible to add a previously scanned card into the phone's contacts?

You can add a previously scanned business card to your iOS Contacts by tapping the 'More' icon (looks like three dots in the lower righthand corner) then tapping 'Save to Contacts.' Hope that helps!

• 1 month later...

Today was a big day.  I learned how to automatically save scanned business cards to my contacts.  I also learned how to export previously saved business cards to my contacts.  I was happily doing this and was about half way through when I came to the ones that I had scanned with the old Hello app.  They are in a different format than those scanned by the newer Evernote feature.  Can anyone help with copying those to contacts?

Archived