Zoom notes/text size

• Level 5*

Hi.  Interestingly (as they say) I have one laptop that thinks it's a tablet and has a pinch-zoom feature that works built in to the mouse pad.  My sober main laptop though doesn't have the feature and my Evernote is as locked down as yours.  Zoom works with the web version via the browser Ctrl & + / - if that helps...

• 7 months later...
On 10/1/2015 at 8:15 PM, gazumped said:

Hi.  Interestingly (as they say) I have one laptop that thinks it's a tablet and has a pinch-zoom feature that works built in to the mouse pad.  My sober main laptop though doesn't have the feature and my Evernote is as locked down as yours.  Zoom works with the web version via the browser Ctrl & + / - if that helps...

Please kindly understand that Zooming In & Out is just really important for users to navigate and edit their notes, just like word, it will speed us up doing what we wanna do in many ways. 

This is a critical issue that bothers me all the time, every now and then I get fed-up by it and I will look around for resolution and then I will find a post like this... and my problem remain unsolved..

Changing the font size is not a good solution because it will change the format of the note, it does not especially when the note contain fonts in different size.

Thanks for reading and any follow-up or support on this will be very very much appreciated!

On 5/23/2016 at 1:43 PM, 002boy said:

Please kindly understand that Zooming In & Out is just really important for users to navigate and edit their notes, just like word, it will speed us up doing what we wanna do in many ways. 

This is a critical issue that bothers me all the time, every now and then I get fed-up by it and I will look around for resolution and then I will find a post like this... and my problem remain unsolved..

Changing the font size is not a good solution because it will change the format of the note, it does not especially when the note contain fonts in different size.

Thanks for reading and any follow-up or support on this will be very very much appreciated!

EVERNOTE IS SUPER AWESOME!!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

:wub:

On 5/25/2016 at 7:20 PM, Austin G said:

Zoom will be available with Evernote version 6.1 General Release. It's available now in the beta.

I am stunned, Austin. Really. This may be the first time that I have ever seen Evernote actually add a feature that was requested by the users. 

Archived