Lost the password to an account with an terminated email address! Help?

My question isn't specific to Windows, but I didn't really know where to put it. I lost an old account's password, and only after I submitted a password change request did I realize that I had terminated the email address associated with the account. This account holds a lot of crucial data and photos (family albums, billing forms and taxes and the like) and it's very important that I retrieve this account. I've submitted a ticket to Evernote on this, but does anybody have any experience with this? 

Also, how long does it normally take for Evernote to respond to a ticket, and how thorough are their responses? I'm afraid that it will take longer and I won't receive as thorough support as I am a free user and it is not a billing/paying issue. 

Thanks to everyone who responds!

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you chose "login/account access issue" in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

Evernote will get back to you,  free user or not.  If it's urgent you could also try reaching out on Twitter @Evernotehelps

Without the email address connection,  you'll need to convince Evernote that you are who you say,  but you should get a response within days - though Support doesn't do weekends,  so if you resubmit your query now it'll get looked at toward the end of next week.

If you already have a ticket number we can maybe shortcut things a bit - post it here and we'll ask an Admin to have a look on Monday...
  • 11 months later...

Archived