(Archived) Evernote scrolls up when moving window

St1

Idea

10 replies to this idea

Yep, noticed the same problem after upgrading to Mavericks (Evernote Version v5.4.3 Build 402231). Luckily the cursor stays in the same place so can just arrow up or down, but certainly think it's a bug.

Mavericks introduced a new "responsive scrolling" feature (see http://arstechnica.com/apple/2013/11/after-a-month-of-use-we-dish-out-our-biggest-gripes-with-os-x-mavericks/ ) but probably not connected, since it only happens in the Notes view, and I haven't seen the issue occur in any other app (so far...)  

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

This is already fixed in our latest version.

I am running the latest version for Mac and I'm still seeing the issue

At least I believe it's the latest version because there are no updates available in the App Store.

I'm running: Version 5.4.3 (402230)

• Level 5*

At least I believe it's the latest version because there are no updates available in the App Store.

Presumably 5.4.4 (which for some reason you didn't include in your quote) is the latest version, but it's as yet unreleased.

Thank you !!! Looking forward to that release :-)   The scrolling thing is annoying  LOL

Archived