Whats for you the difference priority?

What is the recommended use of the options for you:
priority, a flag, or even both?
What is the difference between the individual flags for upgrading a task or standard note?
LG clipnote
  • Level 5*

Hi.  There's no 'recommended' use - the different priorities and flags (and assignments / reminders etc) simply allow you to sort tasks into different categories.  Linking tasks to notes adds more levels of potential categorisation with tagging,  notebooks etc...  Just start simple and adapt as necessary...

• Like 1

@clipnote, as @gazumped said, they are tools, and different people use them in different ways.  

Since I am a pretty simple guy, I use the different tools in a simple way.  So, in case it is helpful,  here is how I use them:

• I use "priority" as you might expect - high, medium, low.  
  • I use the "flag" for one purpose only.  Financial things that I MUST do.  So, "Pay the water bill" gets a flag.  "Check bank balance before credit card autopay hits" gets a flag.  "File tax return" gets a flag.  In other words, if something involves money, and I will get in trouble if I forget to do it, it gets a flag.  Nothing else gets a flag.

Vinnie

• Like 3
  • Level 5*
On 7/29/2024 at 12:14 PM, jason34 said:

Priority ranks items by importance, while flags mark items for specific attention. Use priority for ordered tasks and flags for highlighting or filtering. Combining both can be effective. For task upgrades, flags like "Upgrade Required", "Approved", "In Progress", and "Complete" can be useful.

Spam removed.

On 7/27/2024 at 6:48 PM, VincentC said:

I use the "flag" for one purpose only.  Financial things that I MUST do. 

That's a good idea. Going to use this.

• Like 2