Sort on reminders in a folder dissapeared in V 10.97.3.

I was having issues with 10.96.5 where I could not sort via reminder in a folder.  See pic for example.  It just would not sort.

I reverted back to 10.95.6 and it came back. 

This morning, I upgraded to 10.97.3 and the Reminders sort disappeared completely from the folders screens.  It is only available on the "Notes" view which shows all notes.

ENSort.jpg.62a47ad10784d7028cd6f539c1652f6b.jpg

Oddly, the web client seems to be working normally.  I can only assume the issue is in the Windows release.

I use EN with a work in progress "Active" folder that I need to sort on.   Once the tasks are completed, I move the note to the appropriate client folder.

I've learned that with each release, to download the current installer and name it with the Version # so I can downgrade when necessary, which seems to occur more often than not.

10 minutes ago, Roger I said:

It is only available on the "Notes" view which shows all notes.

I see no logical reason for EN to do this! As a work around you could use the filter to filter "Notes" for the notebook you want.

Filter to Filter does not allow to filter on reminder date. I looked at that on the 10.96.5 issue.   EN should be able to make the Windows version work like the Web version is working.   Also works in the Android version.  

• Level 5*

The cold hard fact is that this is the current situation;  use a device that works,  find another work-around,  or find another solution.  It's highly unlikely that things will change in the near future.

I know, EN has been frustrating over the last couple of years.   I am already exploring other solutions.   I've been a EN user for over 9 years.   

• Level 5

Can't confirm that it would be completely gone, at least not for Mac desktop.

Select Reminders tab in all notes, then select a notebook from the filters menu. This reduces the notes with reminders showing to that notebook, without loosing the reminders view.

Sorting works as usual.

• 2 weeks later...

Evernote acknowledge the issue and claimed it was fixed in v10.98.3.  It wasn't fixed.  Also tried latest v10.99.3, still not working.  Reverted back to v10.93.2 and it works just fine. 

1 hour ago, RI2438 said:

Evernote acknowledge the issue and claimed it was fixed in v10.98.3.  It wasn't fixed.  Also tried latest v10.99.3, still not working.  Reverted back to v10.93.2 and it works just fine. 

The workaround remains. Select notes and then filter notes by notebook. Sorting by reminder is available.

image.png.1024b14c1bb501d9594dd2825c677c99.png

Relying on reverting back to previous versions is dangerous as EN will auto update given the tiniest opportunity!