"Shortcuts" disappeared from the mobile (Android) initial screen

The other day, when clicking on the Evernote icon, I expected to see the Shortcuts link on the opening page (bottom, center). Instead I see Netbooks.(see attached screenshot). What's happening? Why was Shortcuts removed? Is it a bug or someone just used their poor judgment to make this change?

Evernote screen.jpg

• Like 1
  • Level 5
1 hour ago, Jun Hashimoto said:

In the latest version released today, we can choose whether to display shortcuts or notebooks in the options!

What's the version number on that? I just updated to 10.92.1 today, and I don't see that.

6 hours ago, Jun Hashimoto said:

In the latest version released today, we can choose whether to display shortcuts or notebooks in the options!

ok it should be on iOS 10.93.0 ... but I can't see where to change this option ... in SETUP 🤔

3 minutes ago, Jun Hashimoto said:

In my case, I closed the application once and restarted it. After that, the navigation settings appeared in the user icon menu.

mmmhhh ... I did it also and nothing happens in 10.93.0 😕
Can you send a screenshot pls.

On 6/17/2024 at 8:51 PM, Jun Hashimoto said:

What version number?

On 6/17/2024 at 8:51 PM, Jun Hashimoto said:

Indeed, on the latest version published today, I now have an option (on Android) to choose either Notebooks or Shortcuts. I wish the people at the helm would communicate better the changes they are implementing.