Formatting headlines with own styles don't work anymore in v10.92.3

Go to solution Solved by Jon/t,

Hi,

I updated to v10.92.3 today (Evernote for Windows 10 Desktop), and  I can no longer use my own headline format styles.

I proceeded as follows:

• I created three lines for my desired three headline styles, changed these to my desired font-size, color, font-weight.
  • I selected the first headline H1 with my personal style and then:
  • I go to the menu above the note to "update" this selection (I don't know what it is called exactly in English) - see screenshot
  • and click "update this selection" (step 3 in screenshot) and afterwards I choose again "H3".

But it does not choose my own personal style for this headline but something predefined bigger and black.

How can I select my own defined headline styles?

In previous Evernote version it worked, but with latest not, but I'm not sure, if I make something wrong.

I share here my test note. Could you please test this AT WINDOWS DESKTOP if you can define my personal styles as described for all headline formats in this note?

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s210/sh/acf30051-6d4e-9d1b-bff9-76bfe3e80557/faKPAK7iysl4_QGoXeYpT-sBAti2bKbOtRoCF82hFTDbvzbBUUEEn8ZX8Q

(Please no comments like "on iPad it works" and things like that, because I only work with Windows 10 prof. Desktop with latest Evernote update from today).

Thank you.

headlineformats.jpg

I can simply confirm that it doesn't work for me either. Since they took away the ability to preserve the updated headings styles in templates and when copying, duplicating or saving to pdf, I lost interest in the function!

• Sad 1
6 minutes ago, BEHA said:

obviously you all have the same problem with formatting?

Maybe - my workaround is to NOT change  any format of headlines, text and so on until EN will offer a possibility to define own formats by using stylesheets. This might take a long time 😞

But to be honest: EN's default formats are not that bad 😉

• Sad 1

I won't work with Evernote until this is fixed. Only having four formats which cannot be globally and permanently changed by me is bad enough, but if I can't organize my thoughts IN MY NOTES visually the way I need to think, I'm going back to Google Docs.

On 6/20/2024 at 2:39 PM, Jon/t said:

10.93.2 should fix this. Just out. Not tried it yet. 

Thank you, you are right, the update from today solved this.

10.93.2-win-ddl-public (20240620105652)
Editor: V 178.13.1
Service: V 1.114.1