Scannable sharing function has been removed

I am no longer able to share documents outside Evernote from Scannable. The function has been removed.

I can only save them into Evernote.

This is a problem for me as I need to share the scannable image via email with my work.

On 6/3/2024 at 2:09 AM, JoLip said:

I am no longer able to share documents outside Evernote from Scannable. The function has been removed.

I can only save them into Evernote.

This is a problem for me as I need to share the scannable image via email with my work.

If you are on iOS the scanning feature for apple notes is great. I use that and then share externally and into Evernote if needed.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 6/9/2024 at 5:34 AM, Sayre Ambrosio said:

If you are on iOS the scanning feature for apple notes is great. I use that and then share externally and into Evernote if needed.

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, Apple Notes scan is not as good as Scannable...

• Level 5

Use the scanner build into the files app:

image.thumb.png.f1085f748b44d6a6cd1482e565010bab.png

To be honest I have always been underwhelmed from what Scannable does, and kept it only in case there is a Troubleshooting necessary.

What exactly makes Scannable for you better than other solutions ?

1 hour ago, Frédéric Sagaer said:

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, Apple Notes scan is not as good as Scannable...

I think so too. Maybe try Genius Scan. It seems to come close to Scannable. Not as simple as a UI, but seems like it has way more features too. (I only use it at a basic level so couldn't really say.)

I just found out I can share it. You have to scan your document, save it to Evernote. Open it on Evernote, click on it, and you will see options at the bottom. Most bottom right, you will see 3 dots, if you click on it, you will see the share option. I hate Evernote for taking away that sharing feature on Scannable.

IMG_3550.jpeg

IMG_3551.jpeg