Charged again

Go to solution Solved by Jon/t,

These jokers charged me $129 again after I canceled and asked for a refund. How do you quit these people? The emails come from a no reply address. And the support page is nothing but faQ's to read through. This is frustrating as hell. I just want to send them a note saying I canceled and didn't get a refund, but they're going to refund this charge this time. You betcha they are. This isn't funny anymore.

It won't let me in there because my account is canceled. I guess I have to dispute it through my card company. I can't keep giving them money for a service I'm not using, I don't have it like that.

• Solution

Cancelling shouldn't delete your account but just revert you to the free version. There's also a 60 day refund policy so send in the support request before the 60 days are up.

If you're having trouble logging in then use this link:

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?guest=true

Click on the Account box and a form should appear. Explain everything to them to save some back and forth.

Thanks, I appreciate you talking me back off the ledge. I really appreciate your help!

They sure make that hard to find. You would think that link would be in their email, that if there's a issue click this link and let us know.

But now when I click on my request I get the log in page again saying my account isn't found. So I have no idea if my issue is actively being looked at.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, agsteele said:

You have the option to ask your card provider for a charge back which should provide the refund.

Thanks, I will do that but the charge is still pending so I can't do it just yet. I'm at the age (61) that I forget more than I remember so I hope I don't forget.

• Level 5*
21 minutes ago, Soapm said:

I'm at the age (61) that I forget more than I remember so I hope I don't forget.

This is where tasks is pretty useful.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Soapm said:

I forget more than I remember so I hope I don't forget.

Evernote can help with that!

It certainly helps me and I'm half your age.

• Like 1

It did help in the legacy form, the newer version was too complicated since I'm just a basic guy. Widgets and what not were just way over my head. So I switched over to Joplin and haven't looked back. Not only is it basic, but I've yet to see it get updated so I'm really digging that.