Copy and Paste not working

Cannot paste images from an Evernote note  - just get a blue ? It is ok with a single image, but if you select the whole note with images and text, all the images are replaced with blue question marks. Any help on a workaround would be gratefully received. Have raised directly with EN on many tickets, but cannot get EN to engage with this. Have tried exporting to html and pdf with no joy, also to Notes and email. Want to get it to Pages and using up to date Mac sorftware with latest EN.Screenshot2024-05-03at12_49_07.png.a1b20455e3c7c13815bdcb3ad68c14e6.png

25 minutes ago, kilham said:

Cannot paste images from an Evernote note  - just get a blue ? It is ok with a single image, but if you select the whole note with images and text, all the images are replaced with blue question marks. Any help on a workaround would be gratefully received. Have raised directly with EN on many tickets, but cannot get EN to engage with this. Have tried exporting to html and pdf with no joy, also to Notes and email. Want to get it to Pages and using up to date Mac sorftware with latest EN.Screenshot2024-05-03at12_49_07.png.a1b20455e3c7c13815bdcb3ad68c14e6.png

This has now been a problem for years. The only workaround is to copy and paste each image individually. I suppose you could save all the images from the note in one go but you would still need to paste them into your new document individually.

• Like 1

I've also raised various tickets with clear reproduction of variants of these copy-paste-images problems. Errors from note to note, errors from website to note, from outlook/word to note. They said devs are busy with it and I keep the tickets alive by replying and offering my help every now and then and asking them for a status update............  It is cumbersome and annoying.. But sorting-on-tags in notelists is more important to me, and also RENT/faster tag-search-indices-updates....

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, kilham said:

Thank you both - I have been trying patently to get this sorted since 2019...

Maybe if there are a lot of pictures and you don't want to copy one at a time, I would make a copy of the note with the pictures, clean it up and keep what I need from it, and then merge that copy with the note you wanted to copy to..
It's an idea, I don't know if it helps you 

• Like 3

When I have this problem with one image (it happens to me), I just take a screenshot of the first note image and paste it to the second...

• Like 1

Managed to get half way - selected whole note and exported as pdf, then selected whole pdf and all images and text successfully pasted into Pages doc, but text was mirrored.

1 hour ago, kilham said:

Managed to get half way - selected whole note and exported as pdf, then selected whole pdf and all images and text successfully pasted into Pages doc, but text was mirrored.

You can try save all images a insert back - look here: 

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

Sounds like a possible use for the Files (desktop) window when it gets developed further...  if your note attachments all have one or more keywords in the file name you can search for and list them there...  There's no multi-select there (yet) though,  so drag and drop would still be individual..

Maybe feedback or contact Support (if you haven't already done so) with suggestions?  (And justification...)

• Like 1