Collapsible sections seem to be nesting into one another and disappearing in windows desktop v10

Go to solution Solved by Dave Green,

When trying to use collapsible sections I am running into an issue that lower sections disappear when I collapse the upper ones.  It almost appears as if they are nested in the upper ones but I can't figure out why.  I'm sure there is an easy explanation but after playing with it for 30 minutes I haven't figured it out. Here is a screen shot of all the sections.  All of the sections contain pdf files and text.  

image.png.8fd90d1d163a2c78b3c41d75276646f7.png

However, when I try to collapse the third section, all other sections underneath it disappear.  This shouldn't happen because the section that is disappearing is itself a collapsible section

image.png.378fa3f71d1ac45a3929ae3642899af6.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Bingo.  That solved the problem!  Thanks for the assistance on that.  I never noticed that the font was slightly different.  Overall very pleased with these collapsible sections.

• Like 2

As a (hopefully useful) aside a horizontal line "resets" the heading if you do ever intentionally want a medium header underneath a large header that isn't part of the large header section.

1 minute ago, Mike P said:

As a (hopefully useful) aside a horizontal line "resets" the heading

That's a good solution - and discloses the inner structure of the feature: All collapsable functionality to bound to the upperst level of the note text. If you try to insert a bulleted list inside a table cell, it's not collapsable...

This is true for headlines also: You may use Headline text inside table cells but text sections beneath these headlines are not collapsable.

• Like 1