support links are not working

I have been trying to click on the support link for the last couple of days but keep getting an error.  When I login like it asks me to it just puts me in the same endless loop.  I have tried clearing cache but still same issue.  Trying to speak with someone from billing to reduce my number of users.

First I click here:

image.png.f2b4dc52cff79c1e63dacf6c80a666e6.png

Then this error happens.  I click on sign in and puts me in the same loop without the ability to contact support.image.png.c434a94493f9f7d9e1b3761e77cd9a91.png

3 hours ago, Lindsey R said:

I have been trying to click on the support link for the last couple of days but keep getting an error.  When I login like it asks me to it just puts me in the same endless loop.  I have tried clearing cache but still same issue.  Trying to speak with someone from billing to reduce my number of users.

First I click here:

image.png.f2b4dc52cff79c1e63dacf6c80a666e6.png

Then this error happens.  I click on sign in and puts me in the same loop without the ability to contact support.image.png.c434a94493f9f7d9e1b3761e77cd9a91.png

Have you tried clearing browsing data, namely cookies?

Yes I have cleared cache and cookies.  It is doing this for me on both desktop app and mobile app.  If anyone has a phone number or email that I can just try and contact someone that would be great.  It is in regards to a billing issue.

23 minutes ago, Lindsey R said:

Yes I have cleared cache and cookies.  It is doing this for me on both desktop app and mobile app.  If anyone has a phone number or email that I can just try and contact someone that would be great.  It is in regards to a billing issue.

No such thing as a phone number or email address for EN support. They have the absolute worst support on earth (i.e. no support at all). 

This link https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new is working for me, fwiw (and it's not worth much).

• Evernote Expert

There are no direct Email or phone links.

The images that you shared don't look like the current support pages.  I'm not clear which page you are clicking on. But for sure, the only people that can help with billing is Evernote support. We are mostly fellow users.  Your situation is made more challenging for us since it relates to a Teams account and they don't appear here very often. I don't know any other Teams users who might share their experience.

Take a look at this Teams related help page. https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/categories/115001650607/

At the bottom is a link to get additional help Submit a Request

One the next screen is an Evernote Teams support option

image.thumb.png.05e5fbd3a1b6427977df0798fbf8f98b.png