When I click on the tray Icon (v10), how can I make it so that it displays the whole application instead of a Quick note?

Hi,

I have started working with v10 and I'd like to learn how to make it so that when I click the Evernote tray icon, it displays the whole application like Legacy did.

Also, is there a way to display your favorite notes on the top of the screen, similarly to Legacy?

Thanks!

18 horas atrás, Kamilb disse:

Also, is there a way to display your favorite notes on the top of the screen, similarly to Legacy?

There is no such option in v10. Shortcuts are in the sidebar or in the widget on the home screen. I also miss this functionality.

• Evernote Expert

I have a shortcut for Evernote in the Windows Taskbar. That does the trick for me instead of the Tray icon. You can right click the tray and open the application if you prefer. Or click the app icon alongside the Quick Note window.

1 hour ago, gazumped said:

If Evernote is running on your system somewhere,  Ctrl+Alt+N will pop-up a new note window.

I'm looking for a way to display the whole application, similarly to as before.

21 minutes ago, agsteele said:

I have a shortcut for Evernote in the Windows Taskbar. That does the trick for me instead of the Tray icon. You can right click the tray and open the application if you prefer. Or click the app icon alongside the Quick Note window.

Thanks! That will help a bit.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Kamilb said:

I'm looking for a way to display the whole application, similarly to as before.

On Windows {Windows key}+shift+F brings up the whole application with the search bar opened. If you don't want to use search pressing esc removes it.

5 minutes ago, Mike P said:

On Windows {Windows key}+shift+F brings up the whole application with the search bar opened. If you don't want to use search pressing esc removes it.

Excellent, thank you

• Like 1