The problem with 2FA and the support team doesn't answer

Hello!

I've been logged out of all my devices on Evernote, and it seems like a widespread issue affecting many users. It's likely an action taken from Evernote's side. Unfortunately, I no longer have access to the device where I set up 2FA in Google Authenticator, making it impossible to log in.

I've followed the steps outlined in Evernote's support article on two-step verification issues, but after two days of submitting a support ticket with all the necessary details, I haven't received any response from the support team.

Is there a direct contact for Evernote's support team or an alternative method to solve this problem?

Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
24 minutes ago, AndreiMa said:

Is there a direct contact for Evernote's support team or an alternative method to solve this problem?

No, sorry.  If you have a ticket number we can tag it for a Forum Admin to have a look at,  but the Support team have been underwater for weeks - you'll need to be patient for a reply!

11 minutes ago, AndreiMa said:

I don't have a ticket number, when I submit a ticket I don't automatically receive a number.

Yep - EN sends a "Thanks for reaching out..." eMail - but forgot to mention the ticket# with the eMail 😞

But you can go to https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests after submitting the ticket and you will find a list of all your tickets. You can sort the list by "Created" and "Status"...

• Like 1

Unfortunately, when I open that page it asks me to log in, I log in with another Evernote account of mine and obviously the list of tickets is empty.

I submitted another ticket being logged into my other account and now I have a ticket ID.

This is #3858959

How can I tag a Forum Admin to try to solve my problem?

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

Somebody say my name? (Sorry about the green smoke)

I flagged the ticket - don't know if it will help,  but that's all we got for the moment I'm afraid...  👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

AndrieMa - just following your example, I just set up this account so I can hopefully access my actual account of 7+years old!! I was also locked out a few days ago - because of an upgrade (though I never got the email that said changes were coming). I don't have access to any a 2FA - the last time I got any authentication code from Evernote was on my PHONE - and that seems (the SMS authentication) to have been ended as a practice.

I've followed the steps outlined in Evernote's support article on two-step verification issues, but after two days of submitting a support ticket with all the necessary details, I haven't received any response from the support team.

I have my password (miraculously remembered from 2017!) but no 2FA system set up. Now, using this account, THIS IS MY TICKET NUMBER: 

ANY help is so appreciated. I have on my Evernote such memories - notes from when my kid was a baby, recipes from family with my tweaks etc etc. Its heart wrenching!