On 18.03.2024 at 21:53, Geert Nielander said:

It should be possible to modify the side bar.

I agree. This is a useless line on the menu that takes up space that is already sorely lacking. If only it were possible to edit calendar events! But they can only be seen, and this is not necessary for anyone who does not actively work with Google Calendar. Let's say, if the planner was available from Evernote, I would use it. But for now it looks like too optional a feature to be firmly fixed in the general menu in the most visible place without the ability to disable and sort.
P.S. I suddenly have an anniversary amount of notes: 7777 🧐

Evernote_TVseTnvqMU.png

29 minutes ago, RichardThomas said:

I suddenly have an anniversary amount of notes: 7777 🧐

"The angel number 7777 is a combination of the energies of the number 7, which appears four times in this sequence. The number 7 is known to be the number of understanding, spiritual awakening, and growth. It is also associated with divine guidance, inner-wisdom, and psychic abilities. The appearance of 7777 is a powerful message from the universe that you are on the right path and it’s time to trust your intuition and inner voice."

https://www.astrology.com/numerology/angel-numbers/7777-meaning 🤷

• Thanks 1
  • Evernote Expert
1 hour ago, RichardThomas said:

Let's say, if the planner was available from Evernote, I would use it. But for now it looks like too optional a feature to be firmly fixed in the general menu in the most visible place without the ability to disable and sort.

You never know what might be just around the corner. 😉 What I can say is that the switch in emphasis on the development means that a good number of 'Quality of Life' fixes and improvements are in the pipeline. But it seems that they all require more than just an afternoon coding the change. As we know a lot of 'improvements' seem to carry a bunch of bugs when released too quickly.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jon/t said:

"The angel number 7777 is a combination of the energies of the number 7, which appears four times in this sequence. The number 7 is known to be the number of understanding, spiritual awakening, and growth. It is also associated with divine guidance, inner-wisdom, and psychic abilities. The appearance of 7777 is a powerful message from the universe that you are on the right path and it’s time to trust your intuition and inner voice."

https://www.astrology.com/numerology/angel-numbers/7777-meaning 🤷

Thank you, this is important information! I was just asking myself if I was trying to do too much of the impossible. 😁

• Like 1

I have never used the calendar and now it's in my side bar with an annoying purple notification dot, assuming it means I have something due or to review but clicking it only takes me to calendar preferences, none of which I am allowed to uncheck. I'm assuming it is there to annoy me into connecting my calendars, but I never will. It would be great to be able to customize your own sidebar. 

• Like 1