Export option not available

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  You're on the Notebooks page,  clicking on the three-dots menu to the right?  Right-clicking a notebook name in the left panel?  Right-clicking a note title?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I was using the Evernote Linux app which stopped working today. I want to export my notebooks but on the website there are no such options. Right-click opens the chrome menu, clicking on the "..." does not offer export either. (Nor for the notes, nor for the notebooks...) What can I do to export my notes?

16 minutes ago, EszterAri said:

Hi, I was using the Evernote Linux app which stopped working today.

Does it stop working at all? On Windows, it remains intact and stopped only syncing. Export is possible there (even if offline - instead of EN10-apps that refuse to export even synced notes in this case 😞.

• Level 5

EN Linux is a beta, and it is an old version of the v10 client. I think development was stopped about a year ago.

Older versions of v10 have stopped syncing as well, I think up to 10.60 or something. So that’s probably the effect here.

I‘m not aware of any legacy Linux client.

3 hours ago, AlbertR said:

Does it stop working at all? On Windows, it remains intact and stopped only syncing. Export is possible there (even if offline - instead of EN10-apps that refuse to export even synced notes in this case 😞.

Yes, it doesn't allow me to log in anymore...

3 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

You have 2 options:

Use the export for a single (!) note in the web client. Sounds insufficient, but sometimes it’s all you need.

Install the GitHub project to run an independent full backup on any platform. You can even install it into a Docker. Some command line input required:

Thank you!!! this works for me