Showing "syncing temporarily paused, you can continue edit while evernote reconnects"

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

When I saw this message showing- I waited for it to sync and carried on with my revisions. I thought it will automatically recover.

Yesterday, the ad for an upgrade persistently popping up and all over. My main concern was the notes that were not yet synced. I tried syncing them to my other devices- but it won't go through. So i waited for it to settle hopefully it will recover. I logged in and logged out of that account, the ad continued. And so- I upgraded for the personal package. the problem persist. Even after i have paid for the package. so i though right, maybe i refresh on my other devices, my notes will show? unfortunately, it did not. i redownloaded the app for Evernote- and all the notes i have done since- "syncing temporarily paused, you can continue edit while evernote reconnects" all gone.

Please do help me with this. I have tried every possible way to get my notes back and gave all the info needed to the support team. My exams is in april, and I have worked hard for my notes. I really dont know what to do, I have spend the last 24h crying and panicking. Please Help!

• Level 5*
  • Solution

Hi.  You really do need to deal with Support on this (we're mainly other users here).  If you have contacted the support team,  you will have a ticket number as a reference.  If you can post that ticket number here,  we can flag it for a Forum Admin to contact Support internally and see what they can do.

Also, have you tried using the web client?  It's possible that your content made it to Evernote's servers but not back to your other devices.  The web client gives you essentially a direct view of what's stored on the servers - your master database - so you may find some or all of your notes there.

Vinnie

On 3/9/2024 at 8:22 AM, student99city said:

I have tried every possible way to get my notes back

My first idea was to export last edited notes as ENEX just before trying all other stuff - but unfortunately this is impossible with notes that contain images and attachments 😞 I've logged this as 054 - Export to ENEX with attachments is impossible when offline for further discussions and submitted a ticket.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...