Is there a way to have the shortcuts always visible?

Is there a way to have the shortcuts always visible? They disappear once you scroll up the notebooks list.
In the legacy version, the shortcuts used to be fixed at the top. I liked that. 
There needs to be a way to have them fixed and showing all the time. Like bookmark/favorite var in browsers. 

• Level 5

The only way to have shortcuts and the notebook list both visible is to expand the shortcuts list, and then click on notebooks to open that list in a separate panel. But as soon as you click on a note, the notebook list goes away (while shortcuts remain visible). I agree this could work better. But putting them across the top is not a solution unless you only have a few shortcuts and they have very short names. I got to where I had to scroll the shortcuts list left in Legacy in order to find some of them. I don't remember if it was possible  to have the list wrap onto multiple lines, but that of course takes away writing space in the note. Having shortcuts on the left (on a landscape monitor) leaves more working room in the note itself. So it's a tradeoff.

A keyboard shortcut that scrolled the sidebar up  to shortcuts or even better opened a window of shortcuts (like tasks or tags) would work for me.

• Like 1