NO phone support!

I have been a paid Evernote subscriber for several years, (with a professional AND a personal account) and now that I have an issue, I've discovered there is no alternative to sending an email. I've done this several times and the best I've received is an automated response unrelated to my issue. This happens when I happen to get lucky. Usually, it's just ignored. I'm now in the process of researching how to back up all of my information in a format that doesn't require a continued subscription to Evernote. I'm very disappointed that the price has gone up and all of the new "features" and "enhancements" have absolutely nothing to do with customer support. Evernote is useful, but not indispensable. In the future, when I discuss Evernote, I will include the fact that the positive aspects I have of the service are outweighed by the non-existent customer support. It's fascinating to me that the the only info they provide regarding contacting them, other than an online email, are postal  addresses in San Diego and Zurich. Really?

• Level 5

There never has been phone support. There was Chat, but it was stopped when support went under water last summer. Since then, reaction time of support is bad, and the quality of the answers is maybe even worse. This is no good, and we all wait to see an improvement - which likely will happen gradually.

Support options do exist in all clients. In desktop they are a bit hidden.

Most services like this do not have phone support. I agree, support has been terrible since last summer. It's unacceptable how bad it's been and even Evernote's most dedicated users are annoyed by this. It's really terrible for such a premium product. We can only hope it will get better soon.

• Like 1

Yes, it’s pathetic that there is no phone support. I have been struggling since last night since I have lost all my notes in Evernote and am finding a way to recover it. Would appreciate any assistance I can get from the Community

• Level 5
6 hours ago, Ishu Wadhwani said:

Yes, it’s pathetic that there is no phone support. I have been struggling since last night since I have lost all my notes in Evernote and am finding a way to recover it. Would appreciate any assistance I can get from the Community

Welcome to the forums. Phone support is nonexistent for lots of apps and services. But if you can say more about the loss of your notes, we can try to help. Let me start with this: the #1 cause of such a problem is accidentally logging in with the wrong email or ID. Evernote understands this (reasonably enough) as an attempt to create a new account, and will happily present you with an empty one. Try signing in again, being very careful with your credentials. If that doesn't get you into your notes, please respond here and we can try something else.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

Welcome to the forums. Phone support is nonexistent for lots of apps and services. But if you can say more about the loss of your notes, we can try to help. Let me start with this: the #1 cause of such a problem is accidentally logging in with the wrong email or ID. Evernote understands this (reasonably enough) as an attempt to create a new account, and will happily present you with an empty one. Try signing in again, being very careful with your credentials. If that doesn't get you into your notes, please respond here and we can try something else.

20 hours ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

As I said I have to access where my notes are stored. Thx