(Archived) current version kills my phone

The previous version was working great. Afew days ago I saw that an update was available in the testing feed. I installed it and my phone locked up. I uninstalled and reinstalled with the same result. I now downloaded the version which has appeared in the regular app catalog and it kills my phone. I am on a Sprint Pre with webOS 1.4.5. My phone is also overclocked. I noticed a few other comments in the Palm app catalog complaining of similar issues.

Hi and sorry for my bad english...., I have used Evernote in several mobile platforms (Windows Mobile, Symbian) and I have recently purchased a Palm Pre (original). After downloading 1.3.8 release from the app store, Evernote eats all available memory and don't work at all! I have latest WebOS release with no mods. Would be possible that this release only works in the Pre Plus (due to its bigger memory)???

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Evernote team,

Could you give us a status on your fix to the bug in the current WebOS version? I had recieved a response to my support email stating that your team had found the bug and were working the fix.

I know I can use the online slim version of Evernote, but my usage of Evernote has slowed drastically since the error was discovered. Maybe a mental block? Anyway, A fix would definitely be appreciated. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed that this post was entered on the 2nd of February. It is now the 23rd and still no fix or update. Does it really take this long to fix this issue? I loved having this on my Palm Pre as I bounced back and forth between my laptop and mobile phone. It was gret. I told friends and family about this app. I was even in the process of going with the premium package but after this, no way! I need something stable that I can use when I can't get access to a computer. Come on Evernote & Dan, 4 weeks isn't enough to resolve this problem? I work for a software company and this kind of customer service would kill our business.

Very disappointed!

• 1 month later...

Archived